MX10D2 and MX10D4 are Phoenix Gold’s 10” dual voice coil slimline subwoofers. Available in dual 4 ohm, and dual 2 ohm configurations. Packing 300 watts RMS power, delivering tight, clean, articulate, goose bump inducing bass; jam packed with every musical detail
Engineered to overcome the lack of space hurdle for bass in trucks and the compact vehicle market.
The MX subwoofers are here to deliver outstanding performance to the most demanding listener and keep the music going.
The MX “shallow mount” subwoofers heavy-duty construction starts with the Phoeniroll Surround that promotes an exact linear range of motion within the 22mm of peak-to-peak excursion. Followed by a light yet rigid glass fiber-reinforced cone, matched with an oversized sophisticated motor structure consisting of a high temperature Torriform voice coils made of pure OFC copper coupled with KlaraForm Vented Kapton former. Followed by a progressive rolled spider with rugged woven tinsel leads, resulting in a subwoofer that is optimized for maintaining precise control, and maximum reliability while being pushed to the limit!
Phoenix Gold MX10D2 MX10D4 Shallow 10" Subwoofer
- 10" Shallow Subwoofer
- 2" Dual 2 or 4 Ohm DVC KSV Voice Coil
- RMS Wattage: 300W
- Peak Wattage: 600W
- 11mm of Linear Excursion
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- KlaraForm Vented Kapton Former technology reduces distortion by reducing heat and resistance
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Cone for Increased Low End
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology promotes linear motion
- Torriform Voice Coil Technology: Effectively dissipates heat and minimizes distortion
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Optimized for Sealed Enclosures
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket